Body Factory Bali
Body Factory Bali is looking for an experienced SPA Manager to join our team as soon as possible. (Luxury Gym, accommodation, coffee shop and spa)
Location: Jl Nelayan 27, Canggu
- Manage day-to-day operations in SPA
- Ensure all areas of the Spa are kept clean and well maintained at all times.
- Assist with promotion and sales
- Able to analyse and interpret the needs of clients and offer appropriate options, solutions and resolutions.
- Responsible to develop strong product quality and treatment measures.
- Managing inventory
- Coordinate with the engineering department to ensure proper repair and preventive maintenance works of all spa equipment.
- Recruit, train and manage employees. Prepare and manage staff rotas
- Develop and maintain retail product program.
- Ensure that spa department follows hotels policies and procedures including health, hygiene, emergency and Fire prevention.
- Develop and implement standard operational procedures and policies.
- Handle customer enquiries and complains
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years of SPA management experience
- Fluent English
- Extensive SPA and beauty knowledge
- Live in Bali
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Position is open only to Indonesian Citizens.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
+62 811 3802 255
Contact Person – Maria