Clay Bones Canggu
Clay Bones Canggu is now looking for an ambitious, passionate and fun staff to join our team. Are you looking for new job opportunities with an exciting, experienced team for a new 90 seat restaurant in Central Canggu?
Great English and a smiling face are musts. Positions available:
- Kitchen Lead
- General Manager
Kitchen Lead job description :
The Kitchen Lead will be responsible for assigning work in the kitchen, preparing meals for our diners, interviewing and training staff, kitchen inventory management and partnering with the Sous Chef to come up with delectable new dishes to add to our growing menu. If you are passionate about the restaurant industry and have prior experience as a Chef, we invite you to apply today.
Kitchen Lead duties and responsibilities :
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Follow the budget established by the restaurant manager
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Maintain the schedule for kitchen staff
- Monitor food and labor costs
- Keep up with industry trends and create new recipes in collaboration with the Sous Chef
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and manage staff
Kitchen Lead requirements :
- 5+ years’ experience as a Chef in a full-service restaurant
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Cafe Manager Responsibilities Include :
- Managing day-to-day operations of the cafe
- Training new wait staff and baristas
- Training employees on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment
Job Brief :
Your role will be to organize daily operations and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Cafe Manager responsibilities include scheduling shifts for baristas and wait staff, monitoring daily expenses and revenues, ordering supplies like coffee, milk and snacks as needed.
To be successful in this role you should have work experience with various roles in coffee shops. Also, you should be available to work during opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately you will help increase profitability, boost customer engagement, and turn our cafe into a favorite local spot.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the cafe
- Onboard new wait staff and baristas
- Train employees on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients)
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all cafe areas are clean and tidy
- Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
- Managing cash up and tills
- Managing roster
- Overseeing stock ordering
- At least 5 years work experience as a Cafe Manager
- Hands-on experience with professional coffee machines
- Good math skills
- Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Customer service attitude
- High school diploma
- Additional certification (e.g. in Business Administration or Hospitality) is a plus
Kitchen lead – please review the job description and apply if you are a fit. Send your CV to email@example.com. Job applications will close for this position on 11th of November 2019.
General Manager – please review the job description and apply if you are a fit. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Job applications will close for this position on 11th of November 2019.
Waitress, barista & steward – please send you CV with previous experience to email@example.com with job title in the subject line (e.g. Barista Application). Job applications will close for this position on 18th of November 2019.