Manggis in Canggu
Manggis in Canggu – We are a plant based restaurant located in Canggu, Bali. Our speciality is vegan food and our way of cooking is “fusion” style (mixture of Indonesian and Wester / Asian dishes). We also serve specialty coffee.
The official opening of our restaurant will be in the first of week of Febuary 2019. You can start joining us already on January or mid-January, so that we will be ready and set when we open our doors in Febuary.
We are looking for 2 team leaders with passion for a healthy life style, awareness for the environment and an interest in compassionate food. Currently this are our open positions :
Assistant Manager or Supervisor ( Female or Male )
- Age between 23 – 25 years old
- Well organized
- Bachelor degree or/and at least 2 years work experience in Food&beverage industry
- Very good MS office skills
- Very good English language skills
- Strong leadership, coaching and independent.
- Manage the Team
- Take part of marketing online/offline to meet the sales target
- Quality & hygiene control
- Create a good working atmosphere
- Create working schedules and optimize work flows
- Develop supplier and business partner network
- Make orders from suppliers
- Optimize costs and expenses
- Responsible for leading the team and running the shift
- In charge of stock inventory
To apply please send your motivation letter to :
Please indicate in the subject the position you are applying for. Attach you updated CV in PDF format with recent profile photo
Address: Jalan Pemelisan Agung, Canggu, Badung,Bali
Phone: + 62 813 3795 1199 Contract Person: Christian K.