Ametis Villa Bali
Ametis Villa Bali is a luxury lifestyle villa resort with a home-style concept that will make guest feel truly belong. Recognized as Bali’s leading boutique hotel at 22ndWorld Travel Award in 2015, Ametis Villa promises savvy adults travelers a degree of escapism with a tropical vacation experience that goes beyond expectation.
Urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the position : Chief Accountant
The Chief Accountant manages the day-to-day operation of the Accounting Office in Ametis Villa Bali. Primary responsibilities include financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control.
- Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only
- Candidate must be possess at least Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 2 years Assistant Chief Accounting experience preferably gained within 4/5* hotel environment or similar business operation
- Strong basic Accounting, Cost Control and Taxation Skill
- Leadership and Independent and able to work under pressure
- Mature and dynamic, highly motivated and pleasant personality
- Positive attitude, proactive, organized, enthusiastic, good communication skills – personality and attention to details
- Flexible, decisive, motivated and creative
- Committed team player, smart and quick action
- Computer literate and Excellent written and oral in English.
- Flexible with working schedule
- Budget oriented
- Residence in Bali or willing to be placed and doing selection process in Bali.
For Example : ISYANA – DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.