Hotel Majapahit Surabaya
Company name : Hotel Majapahit Surabaya managed by Accor
Hotel Majapahit is a classical landmark resort, a source of national pride and history that blends romance and elegance. The property was built by Lucas Martin Sarkies, member of the famous Armenian Sarkies family whose collection of grand hotels include The Raffles in Singapore, The Strand in Rangoon and Eastern & Oriental in Penang.
We are looking for qualified and experience candidate to full fill the position:
Positions needed : Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager
- Professional experiences 1 to 2 years in the same field
- Maximum age 35 years
- Computer and English literate
- Team player or individual with high motivation and target oriented
- Conduct sales presentations/negotiation/ contracting in order to win orders, tenders and contracts.
- Systematically and effectively cover all requests/needs of customers, with focus on Korean market in order to ensure maximum productivity.
- Ensure all sales leads are properly followed up, traced and if the business is confirmed, to ensure proper handover to the respective colleagues concerned.
- Achieve sales targets and to keep reporting on daily basis. Prepare weekly and quarterly Sales Action Plan.
Date to apply : Before end of July 2019
Please send your application letter along with your update CV & recent color photograph to:
Contact : Talent & Culture Director (HRD)
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : +62 (031) 5454 333